We are here to help at this difficult time and are available at any time that you feel it is necessary to say goodbye to your much loved pet.
When the decision has been made it can be much more peaceful for yourself and your pet in the comfort of your own home they know so well. In the end, during the euthanasia your pet may be on their favourite chair, by the fireplace, out in the garden or wherever they prefer. We will look after the care of your pets body, as you wish and can discuss the options with you.
The many benefits of home euthanasia include:
• A calm, peaceful and familiar environment (no stressful drive or wait in a clinic)
• All friends and family can be present to say goodbye
• The privacy to grieve at home
• The procedure can be performed at your pet’s favourite area (this may be the garden or a favourite sofa)
• If appropriate, the administration of a sedative to allow your pet to drift off gently to sleep before the final injection