Every member of our team believes passionately that how we do things is just as important as what we do. Five deep-seated values underpin every aspect of our approach to veterinary medicine and customer care:
- Care & Support. It’s important to us that our practice feels warm and welcoming & that you feel happy & relaxed if we visit you at home. We all love what we do and feel privileged to be trusted with the care of your beloved pets. Sometimes, inevitably, there will be times of sadness but we’ll always be right there with you. We understand. Our team cares, listens and supports each other working together to help provide the very best of customer care. We are all emotive beings that need each others love and support.
- Sustainability. We support local charities & take our wider responsibilities seriously – you’ll find no gimmicks here. We recycle everything we can and actively reduce waste & we are proud to be a refill station. We love our insects too and are a Bee-Friendly practice! www.britishbeevets.com.
- Integrity Doing the right thing is fundamentally important to us – we work hard to keep our training and development up to date and we invest in the best equipment. We’ll never sell you products you don’t need or prolong treatment unnecessarily- sometimes rest and a large dose of TLC is all that’s needed, and we’ll always say if that’s the case.
- Friendliness. We hope to form lasting and genuine partnerships with all our clients and pets – you’ll never be a patient number or just another case. If you’re comfortable with us using your first name, we will. We’ll remember your pet’s name (as well as whether a pat or a chin rub is preferred) and approach every conversation with openness, warmth and honesty.
- Innovative. We always push the boundaries and ensure we are thinking about new ideas to challenge the current status quo in the veterinary industry. We strive to be leaders and not followers and take pride in being different from the rest so we can continue to provide the very best of care for our patients.
We promise to uphold these values clearly and consistently – because there are lots of vets, but there’s only one Mobile Vet. We care for pets, their people, our team and the planet!