Central base and reception
OUR HOSPITAL BASE...
Although our main perogative is to provide a mobile home service for our patients and clients. Due to increasing demand, we are pleased to offer an alternative option to those of our clients who do not need a mobile service or who simply want a more traditional veterinary service at a reduced price (cutting out the home visit charge).
Our veterinary hospital has been custom designed from scratch much like our vehicles.
It has been developed to keep stress levels for clients & pets at a minimum to fit with our business ethos. Great access, ample parking & a scenic, peaceful, central location make it a pleasent place to visit.
There is a large waiting room/reception with separate space for cats & dogs.
Beyond the waiting room lies a consultation room, digital xray facilities, operating theatres and a whole host of state of the art diagnostic facilities to help us deal with any emergency situation.
- Extended 15 minute consultation times with no premium to pay.
- Central, scenic location.
- On site cafeteria & pet supply store. So you can have a quiet coffee to calm your nerves whilst waiting for your pet
- Excellent access & ample parking facilities.
- Experienced vets and nurses with additional qualifications allows continuity of care. Seeing the same vet regularly can only be easily achieved with a small vet practice.
- Unrivalled diagnostic state of the art facilities at both our base and in our mobile operating theatre
The ONLY island vets who offer a choice to perform diagnostics/ops in a mobile operating theatre on your doorstep or in our brand new hospital facilities at Watergate Road, Newport.
The ONLY island vets that are local, regional & multi national award winners.
The ONLY island vets with an on site cafeteria & pet store for your comfort and convenience, directly supporting local island businesses
The ONLY vets on the island to offer laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery and CT scans
The ONLY island vets who will not charge a fortune to come to your home.
The ONLY island vets you need to use...